*ponder* + *wonder* = *sigh*
"The only way to leave you is to watch myself die...
I will leave you when I leave this world..."
"Never before Death smell so sweet,
like a fragance from a rose,
so red like blood.
Never knew Death could be so beautiful,
like a painted picture,
so still and dead."
composed on é 7th January 2000
by: Dennis Lee S.C.
I will leave you when I leave this world..."
This was written by a heartbroken Cisco guard who shot himself after his girlfriend ended a 2 year relationship with him. I kinda can understand his feelings and his reasons for doing so. Forgetting someone is never easy, especially when he/she is someone you love and cherish.
Perhaps suicidal isn't a logical thing to do nor it is the best solution but I can completely empathise with him that dying is the easiest way to leave someone. Perhaps suicidal is for the weak and feeble-minded, or perhaps it's for those at the end of the road... but rather than hanging out there, bearing it all till God know's when... isn't it wiser to choose death rather than living it through ?
Yes... maybe & maybe the future maybe better but I am sure that the pain endured can never replace the better things that are to come, if there is any... so why continue living ? Perhaps it's bleak, perhaps it's depressing... but this is the sentiment I feel.
I sincerely pray for the dead Cisco guard who chose death as an alternative in leaving his girlfriend. To end today's blog, I shall share with everyone with something that I wrote 4 years ago...
Perhaps suicidal isn't a logical thing to do nor it is the best solution but I can completely empathise with him that dying is the easiest way to leave someone. Perhaps suicidal is for the weak and feeble-minded, or perhaps it's for those at the end of the road... but rather than hanging out there, bearing it all till God know's when... isn't it wiser to choose death rather than living it through ?
Yes... maybe & maybe the future maybe better but I am sure that the pain endured can never replace the better things that are to come, if there is any... so why continue living ? Perhaps it's bleak, perhaps it's depressing... but this is the sentiment I feel.
I sincerely pray for the dead Cisco guard who chose death as an alternative in leaving his girlfriend. To end today's blog, I shall share with everyone with something that I wrote 4 years ago...
"Never before Death smell so sweet,
like a fragance from a rose,
so red like blood.
Never knew Death could be so beautiful,
like a painted picture,
so still and dead."
composed on é 7th January 2000
by: Dennis Lee S.C.



0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home