Stop those killings !!!
*anger* *arghhhh* *pissed off*
*god-damn those !@#$ fisherman*
I remember I emailed everyone about the insane/inhumane killings of the dolphins in Japan last January 2004. I even participated in the petition letter drafted by Ted Danson (an activist in saving the dolphins from Blue Voice).
I was kinda optimistic that the killings would eventually stopped as there were over tens of thousands of petitions written to Prime Minister Koizumi. But alas... those petitions apparently didn't help at all...
The killings and slaughtering of the dolphins have begun again !!
Refer here for more -> http://www.bluevoice.org/
I remember vividly in an episode from National Geographic that these dolphins are slaughter and bleed to death before the Japanese fishermen collect them and selling it to zoos or markets. Just a few nights ago from Discovery Channel, I became aware that a man was almost eaten alive by a Great White, if not for the intervene of the nearby dolphins. Dolphins by nature are gentle creatures and they are very much like us. They care greatly for their young and families and adult male dolphins will sacrifice themselves in order to save their families.
I may not be a passionate animal-lover but I am totally disgusted by what the Japanese fishermen have done to the dolphins. It's so cruel !!!
Anyone who have read my blog, please please
do your part by taking action against the killings.
-> http://www.bluevoice.org/jcemail/BlueVoice.html
STOP THESE KILLINGS ONCE & FOR ALL !!!
*god-damn those !@#$ fisherman*
I remember I emailed everyone about the insane/inhumane killings of the dolphins in Japan last January 2004. I even participated in the petition letter drafted by Ted Danson (an activist in saving the dolphins from Blue Voice).
I was kinda optimistic that the killings would eventually stopped as there were over tens of thousands of petitions written to Prime Minister Koizumi. But alas... those petitions apparently didn't help at all...
The killings and slaughtering of the dolphins have begun again !!
Refer here for more -> http://www.bluevoice.org/
I remember vividly in an episode from National Geographic that these dolphins are slaughter and bleed to death before the Japanese fishermen collect them and selling it to zoos or markets. Just a few nights ago from Discovery Channel, I became aware that a man was almost eaten alive by a Great White, if not for the intervene of the nearby dolphins. Dolphins by nature are gentle creatures and they are very much like us. They care greatly for their young and families and adult male dolphins will sacrifice themselves in order to save their families.
I may not be a passionate animal-lover but I am totally disgusted by what the Japanese fishermen have done to the dolphins. It's so cruel !!!
Anyone who have read my blog, please please
do your part by taking action against the killings.
-> http://www.bluevoice.org/jcemail/BlueVoice.html
STOP THESE KILLINGS ONCE & FOR ALL !!!



0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home