*Intoxicated* ^^¥ *hick*
*hick* *hick*
I missed my Vodka.
Finished them so long time back and I am stuck with beer now. *hick* Kinda missed and forgotten how Absolute Vodka taste like. :p
Kinda puzzled why I am bloggin' now. Maybe I just don't want to write in my diary ? Or perhaps I am afraid of penning down my thoughts and feelings ?
I missed those days where I would get drown in Vodka and with the company of Trance music. Seeing the lights spinning, everything looked so pretty and so colourful... Gone are the days where I can "see" like that.
These days apparently... lights ain't no spinning no more. Dreams and reality ain't no mixed-up no more. Everything is so clear and harsh. So cold to the touch.
Life is kinda like an enigma and things do really come back in a circle. What is meant to be, will utimately meant to be despite all odds, coz God has already planned this a very very long long time ago. And what is not meant to be will never meant to be, no matter how hard you work towards it.
To end...
"It is often the simplest dreams that are the hardest to be fullfilled."
composed on é 31st March 2005
by: Dennis Lee S.C.
I missed my Vodka.
Finished them so long time back and I am stuck with beer now. *hick* Kinda missed and forgotten how Absolute Vodka taste like. :p
Kinda puzzled why I am bloggin' now. Maybe I just don't want to write in my diary ? Or perhaps I am afraid of penning down my thoughts and feelings ?
I missed those days where I would get drown in Vodka and with the company of Trance music. Seeing the lights spinning, everything looked so pretty and so colourful... Gone are the days where I can "see" like that.
These days apparently... lights ain't no spinning no more. Dreams and reality ain't no mixed-up no more. Everything is so clear and harsh. So cold to the touch.
Life is kinda like an enigma and things do really come back in a circle. What is meant to be, will utimately meant to be despite all odds, coz God has already planned this a very very long long time ago. And what is not meant to be will never meant to be, no matter how hard you work towards it.
To end...
"It is often the simplest dreams that are the hardest to be fullfilled."
composed on é 31st March 2005
by: Dennis Lee S.C.



2 Comments:
Let's go drinking some time! :)
hmm... I guess no chance of that happening now coz I have embarked on a journey of typical ordinary adult life where work will be taking up the rest of my working life.
Goodbye to my ex student & idling life. Farewell to my dreams of becoming a writer & a teacher...
*sigh*
コメントを投稿
<< Home