明治
It was my first uni entrance exam. Despite I had prepared hard, I didn’t had the slightest confidence of clearing the exams. There were simply too many better candidates completing against me.
Everyone was against me going for the exam except her. She gave me her 101% support. She was there when I needed her. She helped me with the application forms. She accompanied me together to the postal office late in the night. She corrected my application essay for me. She rehearsed my interview with me. She did all that while she was preparing for her own uni entrance exam as well…
On the day of my first uni entrance exam at 明治大学, she insisted that she accompany me to the venue. Only when I got there, I realized that I had forgotten to take my entrance exam pass with me and it was just about 10 over minutes to the exam. I started to panic but she remained calm and asked me to go for the exam while she rushed back to hostel to take my pass. Just after 40 minutes into the exam, she went back into the exam hall and spoke to the examiner and passed them my exam pass. From where I was sitting, I could see that she was panting for her breath. It was a long long way from the uni to the nearest subway and I am sure she must have ran very fast.
Deep down in my heart, I have told myself that it doesn’t really matter if I passed the entrance exam or not because I am really blessed to have her with me. She believed in me when even I myself had lost my confidence. She stayed with me through all the difficulties that we faced. She was my everything and she still is. Maybe or perhaps her love for me is gone but I am certain that I will still continue to love her, loving her till I give up my last breath.



0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home