九月の淚
September...
September have always been very intriguing to me. Two most memorable September were spent in Tokyo, although it was not entirely a happy occasion yet it will always be engraved in my heart.
I remembered them as filled with anticipation and eagerness but ended up alone, dejected and heart-broken. Perhaps Virgos are perfectionist seeking the perfect aspect of a perfect everything hence resulting often disappointed and shattered.
Too much hopes and dreams with anticipation will often ended up only in tears and sadness, at least that's what I learnt from September. No more will my September be as like before, it will neither be happy nor sad... perhaps it will just be like the autumn season. Slowly fading away, withering... to be covered by the winter snow.
September have always been very intriguing to me. Two most memorable September were spent in Tokyo, although it was not entirely a happy occasion yet it will always be engraved in my heart.
I remembered them as filled with anticipation and eagerness but ended up alone, dejected and heart-broken. Perhaps Virgos are perfectionist seeking the perfect aspect of a perfect everything hence resulting often disappointed and shattered.
Too much hopes and dreams with anticipation will often ended up only in tears and sadness, at least that's what I learnt from September. No more will my September be as like before, it will neither be happy nor sad... perhaps it will just be like the autumn season. Slowly fading away, withering... to be covered by the winter snow.



0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home