玩具の会社で
Well... guess although it's not exactly TOMY nor a zoids related company that I am working for, still its a decent and very well-established local company that works closely with a German toy company, a MENSA awarded toy company, a "glowing" company and many other unique toy companies that are really new and fascinating to me. A real eye-opener !!!
Somehow despite all these intriguing toys that surrounds me... work should be rewarding and fun yet I can't comprehend the utlimate and real purpose of a working adult ? Does life only constitutes of work, money, family, holiday-making etc ? Somehow I can't help pondering about the true meaning of life...
As I wander deeper into a working life, the more afraid I have become. Afraid of losing my innocence, afraid of killing my humanity, afraid of destroying my own conscience, afraid of becoming a cold and ruthless businessman... ...
Perhaps I can choose not to become ruthless and unscrupulous but will I be successful in the ladder game ? Life is at times about making decisons and choices, and my life is always in a complete mess because I always make poor judgements. Choices that eventually made me regretful and remorseful...
Perhaps that is life and life is not neccessary like a rollercoaster or a box of chocolate but rather life is like looking at the contents inside a decaying coffin box...
Somehow despite all these intriguing toys that surrounds me... work should be rewarding and fun yet I can't comprehend the utlimate and real purpose of a working adult ? Does life only constitutes of work, money, family, holiday-making etc ? Somehow I can't help pondering about the true meaning of life...
As I wander deeper into a working life, the more afraid I have become. Afraid of losing my innocence, afraid of killing my humanity, afraid of destroying my own conscience, afraid of becoming a cold and ruthless businessman... ...
Perhaps I can choose not to become ruthless and unscrupulous but will I be successful in the ladder game ? Life is at times about making decisons and choices, and my life is always in a complete mess because I always make poor judgements. Choices that eventually made me regretful and remorseful...
Perhaps that is life and life is not neccessary like a rollercoaster or a box of chocolate but rather life is like looking at the contents inside a decaying coffin box...



0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home